2019-2020 Lunch Form
2019-2020 Dismissal Authorization
2019-2020 Extended Day Form
2019-2020 2nd - 7th Grade Class Placement Form
2020-2021 B6T Transportation Form
2020-2021 East Ramapo School District Transportation Form
BPY requires an annual physical exam for all children. The form must be completed by the health care provider and provides permission for the student to participate in gym and all school activities. This form includes the immunization record.
Required Forms (Please choose ONE of the following):
- Health Record – to be used for Toddlers through grade 5, (and grades 6-8 if NOT playing on a sports team).
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (Grades 6-8) - If there is ANY chance that your child may participate on one of our athletic teams, this form must be completed by you and your physician in its entirety. (Otherwise you may use the Health Record.) This form is required by the state of NJ for any athletic team participation.
- Medication Authorization Form – We encourage you to arrange medication around school hours. However, if your child will or might require OTC or prescription medication while at school, please complete this form with your doctor. This form can be used for Tylenol, ibuprofen, ADHD or allergy medication, antibiotics, etc.
- Allergy Action Plan – If your child has any allergies which might require Benadryl, epinephrine or other allergy medications at school, you and your doctor must complete this form annually. It is critical that we have this form so that medication is not delayed if your child is allergic to any foods, insects, latex, etc.
- Asthma Treatment Plan – If your child has chronic or even occasional asthma, please complete this form with your doctor, so that rescue medication can be provided without delay.